The Senior Clinical Program Writer will work with colleagues to design and create patient-driven condition management programs on mobile devices utilizing URXmobile System’s proprietary technology. The URXmobile platform supports a multitude of conditions, comorbidities, and post-operative treatment plans. In this position, you will work on a variety of programs, all of which have the same objective: improve health outcomes while lowering per patient and overall healthcare costs.
A URXmobile patient self-care program is an extension of the person’s healthcare provider. Through clinical trials, we have demonstrated our programs uniquely improve patient health outcomes and are quick and easy to use. Each program applies our innovative approach to continuously and dynamically engage patients through personalization and prioritization of the information required to effectively manage a medical condition.
For each program, you will research and author patient-facing coaching and educational materials that are predicated on evidence-based clinical practice and information drawn from industry guidelines, standards, and literature. Then, utilizing our distinctly adaptive system, you will efficiently customize a program to a client’s clinical pathways, educational materials, formulary, and branding.
Working collaboratively with our customers and internal technical and business colleagues, you will develop and build client specific platforms and enhancements. In addition, you will have opportunities to drive market research initiatives focused on identification of novel approaches to coaching.
URXmobile is considered to be a leading company in healthcare patient engagement. Our team has a successful track record pioneering new products and industry categories. We have a big vision and have built the technology to deliver on it. Work with us and make a difference!
This position reports to the CEO.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Prior work experience in a commercial healthcare enterprise (start up experience a plus).
- Technical background, including Office, Internet applications, and a demonstrated desire to advance technically.
- Experience developing patient education materials and/or health technology products. (Published medical writer, or have developed healthcare curriculum for patient and/or caregiver education is a plus.)
- Demonstrated interest and aptitude with mobile applications and technology.
- Demonstrated career advancement.
- Clinical background (e.g. RN, NP, PA, FNP) and/or healthcare degree/certification, with direct patient care responsibilities.
- Proactive and flexible attitude – like to get things done.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Can manage your own daily workload and balance competing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- We are open to you maintaining clinical time of 1-2 days per week.
Compensation and Benefits:
- This is a contract position with the potential to convert to full-time.
- URXmobile offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience, including health/dental insurance, and stock options.
- Please submit a cover letter, resume, and one original writing sample to email@example.com.